L.L. Bean, Inc. Complaint
order error - Order from LL Bean
When I called to get it fixed I was informed my boots were no longer available? The customer service rep said she was sorry and that was it. In addition I get to drive the dorky slippers to the UPS drop.
A lot of disappointment and a lot of hassle for a "gee sorry". I have a suggestion, for the persons packaging orders... READ THE LABEL on the BOX and match it up with the ORDER FORM. Seems simple right?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More L.L. Bean, Inc. reviews
- Return of a Solar Wind & Go
- Burlington Store Shoe Dept.
- LL Bean Leaves a Bad Taste, Brand has lost it's touch, SAD :(
- order delayed
- No help getting credit card that company pre-selected me for.
- LL Bean Oxford Cloth Dress Shirts.
- LL Bean censored my Christmas wish message in a gift card
- Christmas Gift Revelation
- LLBean shopping
- sporting goods purchase
- Chill Pill minature speakers
- LL Bean review
- LL Bean shopping review
- Website is an unusable SLOOOW joke! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! Choses the wrong location and won't...
- Error creating profile
- Cannot port my phone number
- Web Error
- 2 Magic Jacks (plus) have stopped working
- Credit card charges
- Crate and Barrel customer service
- IIS error
- Flex Clean self cleaner error
- No refund for online ticket (printed in error)
- Customer service headache
- Caribbean Trip with family
- An additional tip was added after I left the establishment
- on-line gift card purchases
- sims dentistry
- I never heard back from you
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you