L.L. Bean, Inc. Support Ticket
Not making Christmas shipment - Shipping
|Created By:||tipping||Last Reply:||tipping|
|Created:||8 years ago||Last Updated:||8 years ago|
Order number . Placed order before noon on 12/19. Called to ensure it will make Christmas. Told by representative that it will be there by 12/24. Get confirmation products shipped on 12/22. On 12/23 I check and package will be delivered on 12/27!! UGH.
Call customer service. Go up two level (both groups were very professional). I am told I will have an email in my personal account explaining to my wife that the mistake was on LL Bean's side. Call made at 3pm ET. At 10:10pm I STILL DONT HAVE THE EMAIL. Told that it takes 4 hours. 3pm+ 4 hours is 7pm.
1. Person that took original order not trained
2. 3 Days from order taken to order ship
3. Order shipped via UPS from Casco Maine to Portland. THEN transferred to USPS.
4. After 30 minutes on the phone with a supervisor's supervisor I have no email.
LLBean is the last place of good customer service. I know mistakes are made. But two to the same customer? Come on guys and gals... I AM THE CUSTOMER. LLBean is a full price ride while the rest of retail is cutting and slashing prices.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More L.L. Bean, Inc. reviews and tickets
- Return of a Solar Wind & Go
- Burlington Store Shoe Dept.
- LL Bean Leaves a Bad Taste, Brand has lost it's touch, SAD :(
- order delayed
- No help getting credit card that company pre-selected me for.
- LL Bean Oxford Cloth Dress Shirts.
- LL Bean censored my Christmas wish message in a gift card
- Christmas Gift Revelation
- LLBean shopping
- sporting goods purchase
- Chill Pill minature speakers
- order error
- LL Bean review
Similar reviews and tickets
- Worst Tracking EVER
- Customer service
- Taking Christ out of Christmas
- MISSING PACKAGES FOR FREIGHT SHIPMENT
- FedEx is the worst Delivery Service Available
- Unfulfilled Christmas Order
- sent wrong game 5 days before Christmas
- Delayed shipment for 1 month
- Bad Selection review
- Toys R Us
- Hollister ruined Christmas
- letters from Santa
- Pitiful customer service
- Please fix this
- Incompetent UPS Freight
- Screwed by Ashleys
How MeasuredUp Works